Scholarships from 6 Tianjin Universities, China
Tianjin Municipal Education Commission of China is to promote its 6 universities in Assumption university on Suvarnabhumi campus on the afternoon of 12th, September. The six universities are Tianjin University, Tianjin University of Sport, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin University of Science and Technology, Tianjin University of Technology and Education, and Tianjin College of Commerce. The six universities offer a whole range of degree programs and language programs for interested Thai students
The delegation will offer some China government scholarships, Tianjin Municipal scholarships and some university scholarships.
China government scholarship
- Basic Information and Duration of the Scholarship
1. Coverage of the scholarship:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship, and fee for basic learning materials;
-Free accommodation on campus;
-Living allowance: Granted in accordance with the relevant standard;
-Insurance for outpatient medical services, Accidental Injury and Hospitalization Medical Treatment Insurance;
-One-off settlement subsidy for new arrival students after registration: Granted in accordance with the relevant standard.
Note: For more detailed information, please visit the website of China Scholarship Council: http://www.csc.edu.cn
2.Categories of Applicants and Duration of the Scholarship
Master's Degree Students:2-3 academic years
Doctoral Degree Students:3-4 academic years
Note: Applicants who apply for courses instructed in Chinese must have a good command of Chinese language. If their Chinese proficiency have not reached the requirement of our institution for professional learning (refer to section III below), they are required to take one-year remedial Chinese language courses and pass the relevant test prior to the studies in their specialties. For those who take the one-year remedial Chinese language courses, the duration of the scholarship will be extended correspondingly.
III. Eligibility Requirements
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants must NOT be registered students in Chinese universities at the time of application or graduates from Chinese universities whose graduation is less than one year ago.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master's degree studies must have bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35;
-Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master's degree and be under the age of 40.
4. Applicants should have a competitive academic record.
5. Applicants should have strong scientific research ability.
- Applicants should not be beneficiaries of any other scholarships.
- Language proficiency requirements:
Applicants for Chinese-taught programs of literature, history, philosophy, education and law should have an HSK test score of level 5(or above) or new HSK test level 4-score 210(or above); applicants for other Chinese-taught programs should have an HSK test score of level 4(or above) or new HSK test level 4-score 190(or above).
There are no Chinese language proficiency requirements for the applicants of English-taught programs, but they (except for English native speakers) must have an internet-based TOEFL test score 90 or IELTS test score 6.5 (or above).
Tianjin Government scholarships
The scholarship is offered by Tianjin Municipal Government to attract foreign students of fine caliber to study at universities in Tianjin. It covers the tuition fees and the fees for lab experiments
The university scholarships from different universities are subject to the explanation of the university representatives.
For more information, please contact: